When companies like Servca operate on a global platform, we go above and beyond what would be expected from us, not only in an economic capacity but also in our social responsibilities to the communities in which we operate.
In doing so, we support our network of charities who serve local communities and our frontline keyworkers.
“Our CSR policy is one of the cornerstones of our success. This creates accountability on team members and stakeholders of Servca to conduct business in a responsible way with respect for the partners and communities we do business with. Conducting our business in a socially responsible manner is critical to maintaining the trust of our valued clients, partners and regulators to successfully deliver on solving problems for our global clients”Noah Jamal, Chief Executive Officer
Servca's CSR policy is based around a concise vision and engaging set of objectives and supports our company mission to be the exceptional ‘go to’ Lloyd’s Broker for specialty casualty risks for our broker-clients.
What does this mean for our clients, partners and service providers?
- Innovation and growth through sustainable development;
- Promoting and sponsoring our communities;
- Reducing the environmental impact of our business and supply chain by efficiently utilising resources and working more efficiently;
- Building sustainable competitiveness by providing an insurance platform for innovation and exchange;
- Working with regulators, Lloyd’s of London, competitors and corporate partners in promoting industry best practice for the greater good;
Below are a list of charities we are currently working with. Our team members take part in our charity events, offering their advice, expertise and knowledge at our dedicated networking events.
Explore our resources & guides
We’ve boiled down our expertise into guides and articles to help you get to grips with everything to do with healthcare insurance, risk management and professional indemnity.